- Refund Policy - A full refund less a $25 administrative fee will be offered upon withdrawal before the program registration has closed. Once registration has closed, no refund will be offered. Spring season exception - After Feb 15th a refund of 50% less the admin fee will be given until March 15th, no refunds will be given after. *updated 2023
- Registration Events - Online registration and payment is the only method available to register for KMBA events except under very rare and extenuating circumstances. If you are applying for 3rd Party funding then please see our hardship webpage for more information on how to register.
- KMBA Hardship Policy
- Permanent Play Up/Play Down Policy - All players must register and pay for the division that corresponds with their age. If you wish to request an exception, you may apply to KMBA to be moved. See the Policy linked on the right.
- Special Requests - For Tadpole and below KMBA cannot guarantee your requests, but endeavours to fulfil as many teammate and coach requests as possible. In Mosquito and above, players are placed on teams by either draft or selection process and requests cannot be honoured
- Playing Days - In Mosquito and up, players/teams are NOT given set days of the week for practices or games.
- Family Discount - For families who register 3 or more children in the Spring Season, the 3rd and subsequent children will each receive $50 off their registration fees.
- Travel Policy
- House Team Travel
- Team Fees and Fundraising
- RallyCap Parent Participation
- Coaches Code of Conduct
- Conflict Resolution
*Click Links to access policies*